Swordfish Pasta Stir Fry Recipe
Healthy Fish Recipes
Try this swordfish pasta stir fry for a new dinner idea.
Made with penne noodles, fish and other ingredients, you can
stir together a tasty and healthy dinner for the whole family.
You can add more veggies or change them to your favorites.
The seasoning from the minced garlic and ginger really add flavor to
this fish recipe.
This fish recipe is full of flavor.
It's higher in calories and WW
points than some, but it will fill you up with the pasta, veggies and
This works well with just about any fish, so if swordfish is not
readily available, try cod, halibut or your favorite.
The health benefits of fish are plenty, so be sure to add this to your weekly menu.
Fish, Main Dish, Pasta
Degree of Difficulty
- 1 lb Penne noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- 2 8-oz. bottles clam juice, divided
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 12 oz swordfish, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbs minced fresh ginger root
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 Tbs low-sodium soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While Pasta is cooking, whisk together the cornstarch and 2
tablespoons of the clam juice in a small bowl.
- Add vegetable oil to a non-stick wok or large skillet.
- Add swordfish and stir-fry over high heat until opaque and
- Remove and set aside.
- Add the peas, ginger and garlic to the skillet and stir-fry
for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and the remaining clam
juice. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain well.
- Toss pasta with swordfish mixture.
- Toss in tomatoes and soy sauce and stir gently until hot.
- Season with pepper to taste and serve.
Nutrition Facts for Swordfish
Pasta Stir Fry Recipe
Nutrition facts shown below are per serving. The number of serving is
noted in the header section below.
The serving size is the first item noted on the nutrition facts table.
|Nutrition Per Serving
Number of Servings: 4
| Sat Fat
Weight Watchers Points
Orig. WW Pts: 15
Points Plus: 18
Note: All ingredients, including the
vegetables, are included in the points plus calculation.
This recipe states that it serves 4 but we had leftovers (with 3 big
eaters). My guess is it will serve 6.
You can use any large pasta noodle for this recipe like Mostaccioli, or
other medium pasta shape.
National Pasta Association
Copyright © 2007 National Pasta Association
healthy dessert to go with this swordfish pasta stir fry
Try this healthy fish recipe. With the zest of lemon and it's
bold garlic flavors, it's a mouthful of flavor and healthy goodness.
This fish recipe goes great with mixed vegetables and rice for a side
Salmon Vegetable Frittata
Warm up your morning with this salmon vegetable frittata recipe. Fish
is not just for dinner but makes a great breakfast. Change it up and have this healthy meal for brunch, lunch or dinner
Tuna Salad w/
Lemon French Dressing
This is a light side dish, lunch or even your main meal. This page
contains the recipe for the tuna salad and the salad dressing. It's a great way to get in the healthy fats from the fish and your veggies.
For some bold fish taste that spices up your dinner, try this cajun
catfish recipe. The cayenne pepper and other spices will delight your
Free tips and recipes monthly. What
do you have to lose...except some weight.....Sign up now.
Eating After Exercise
Fill up with healthy proteins after your workout. This helps you maintain your muscle mass. Find out what and when you should eat after your exercise.
Benefits of Fish
Fish is not only makes a great ingredient for many recipes, it is
packed full of healthy goodness. Find out all about the benefits of fish by reading this article.
Healthy Eating Tips
Make each meal a healthy one. Use these tips to learn how to eat