Crustless Salmon Quiche
This crustless salmon quiche recipe makes for a delicious hot breakfast without packing on the carbohydrates or Weight Watchers Points.
Many of the ingredients in this meal are now zero points on the FreeStyle program making this recipe only one FreeStyle SmartPoint.
It's lower in calories, fats and carbohydrates so even non WW members will love this one. Skip the bread crumbs to reduce carbs and points even more.
So warm up the oven and let's get cooking this healthy breakfast.
Crustless Salmon Quiche
Skip the crust but not the taste with this hot breakfast idea. It does take some time to cook, so plan ahead.
Below are the list of ingredients, directions, recipe nutrition information and Weight Watchers points including the new MyWW points values for all plans.
Recipe Type: Breakfast, Seafood, Main Dish
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Yogurt, plain non fat
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 tsp basil, chopped
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen. If frozen, let thaw.
- 3 oz canned salmon, drained
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 each Tomatoes, large
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, green onions, yogurt, flour, basil and salt and pepper.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli, salmon and cheese. Spread evenly into pie pan.
- Cut tomato into slices. Place tomato slices on top of egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes. Poke the center of quiche with a fork or knife to see if it is done. Utensil will come out clean when done.
- Cool for about 5 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Nutrition Facts for Crustless Salmon Quiche
Nutrition facts shown below are per serving. The number of serving is noted in the header section below.
The serving size is the first item noted on the nutrition facts table.
|Nutrition Per Serving
Number of Servings: 4
| Sat Fat
Green: 5 pts
Blue: 1 pts
Purple: 1 pts
Other Weight Watchers Points
Plus: 5 pts
Points: 5 pts
The salmon, egg substitute, yogurt and veggies were not used to calculate the MyWW Blue and Purple SmartPoints. All other WW points did not
include the veggies.
To reduce the carbs and Weight Watchers points even more for this crustless salmon quiche recipe, skip the bread crumbs on top.
With healthy vegetables, lean smoked salmon and other flavors, your whole family will dig into this meal.
Place a piece of this breakfast casserole on bread and turn it into a sandwich.
This is not your typical French toast recipe. Made with yummy banana bread it is sure to delight everyone.
Try this recipe for a hearty appetizer or use it for the main dish. Only 4 FreeStyle SmartPoints.
Grab your skewers and thread on the turkey and pineapples to make a healthy appetizer.
Thinking fish for dinner tonight? Why not give this recipe a try.
Soup and Salad Recipes
Check out these soup and salad recipes to make a perfectly paired lunch or dinner idea.
Calorie Intake Chart
Track the calories in this breakfast recipe and all the foods you eat with this free downloadable spreadsheet.
Benefits of Strength Training
Build up your lean muscle mass to burn more calories during your day. There are many health benefits of strength training in addition to weight loss.