Resistance Band Exercise Videos
Lower Body Strength Training
Here you will find several
resistance band exercise videos with step by step instructions for your
lower body strength
This page includes the squats, lunges and kick back exercises.
The muscles trained with these moves include the quandriceps, glutes,
hamstrings and spinal erectors.
The main movers for these are the quadriceps (thighs) and glutes
if you want to tone and tighten your rear end, strengthen your thighs
and get a great workout, then check out these exercise videos.
resistance band lower body exercises can be found on this page. These
include the calf raise, outer thigh hip abduction and the inner thigh
So be sure to add these to your strength training routine to really
work the lower body muscles.
Lower Body Resistance
Band Exercise Videos
You should have a couple of resistance bands with varying strengths so
that you can use a higher resistance band when needed.
If you are just starting out, use the lower resistance bands first. Do
4 - 8 repetitions of each move.
the muscles begin to strengthen, add more challenge by moving to a
higher resistance band. You can also increase the number of repetitions
for each move.
Body Resistance Band Exercise
This lower body resistance band exercise video really works your glutes
and really tones the buttocks.
As you do this exercise be sure to sit back on your heels,
like sitting down in a chair, to minimize strain on your back.
to do the Squats
- Place the resistance band under the arches of
both feet and stand with legs about shoulder width apart.
- Grab both ends of the resistance band, one end
in each hand.
- Bring both arms up with elbows bent to your
shoulders with the resistance band slightly behind you.
- Keeping your hands by your shoulders, slowly
bend your body as if sitting in a chair putting your weight on your
heels until thighs are about parrallel with the floor. Keep
your back straight careful not to arch your back.
- Return to starting position and repeat for 8 to
The video below demonstrates the squat and adds an overhead shoulder
press, combining two resistance band exercises into one.
Back to List
This exercise is also great for strengthening and toning your glutes as
well as your thighs working two of your larger lower body muscles.
to do the Lunge
- Place the resistance band under your right foot
and place your left foot behind you.
- Grab the resistance band at each end and bring
your hands up to your shoulders with the band slightly behind you.
- Keeping your right foot and heel on the ground, place your left leg behind you with your toes placed on the floor.
- Bend down until your right thigh is even to the
- Slowly return to starting position squeezing
your glutes as you come back to start position.
- Repeat this for 8 to 16 repetitions and then
repeat on the other side.
This particular resistance band exercise videos demonstration adds an
additional step to really
work your glutes
Back to List
this exercise my butt blaster. It really works your
glute muscles and also your hip muscles. When doing this
exercise pull your belly button in to also engage your core and
to do the Kick Back
- Get down on the floor on your hands and knees
in a pony ride position.
- Wrap the resistance band around your right foot
and grab both ends of the resistance band with your right hand.
- Raise your right leg bending the knee and kick
your leg back and up slightly until knee is straight.
- At the top of this move, tighten your glute
- Now slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for 8 to 16 reps and repeat on the other
This resistance band exercise video demonstrates this move using an
However you don't need a bench you can just perform the
exercise on the floor.
Back to List
More Fitness Videos
Body Resistance Band Exercise Videos
Body Dumbbell Exercises
Body Stretching Exercises
Free tips and recipes monthly. What
do you have to lose...except some weight.....Sign up now.
of Resistance Band Exercises